Tuesday, September 15

Darn tariffs...

So starting this Friday, the US is going to impose stronger tariffs on the importation of Chinese car tires. That doesn't really bother me, as Chinese tires are usually of shoddy quality.

However, because of this I do expect the prices of all tires to increase.

It is looking like I'll go ahead and purchase a pair of tires (Sumitomos - from Japan) that I was holding out on before the week's end. I'd rather be safe than sorry, and I need them anyways.

Oh man...new tires. I love new tires. Add two new performance tires with a desperately needed alignment and my car's handling is going to show a noticeable improvement. I'll take pics of the old tires before they're scrapped to show what bad alignment can do to good tires. (Hint...it's not pretty).

No comments:

Post a Comment