Monday, August 3

Documenting the road trip

So, uh, I figure that if I'm going to go through the odd experience of driving a little old car 3/4 of the way across the country, I might as well document it some how. But blogging with words can only express so much.

Therefore I have decided to give videoblogging a try and vlog my daily experiences, then post them up as soon as reasonably possible for everyone to watch.

As I make my way across the USA seeing the sights, meeting new people, and probably breaking down, you're all welcome to come along for the journey. In the next few days, I'll be figuring out the best way to take video, where and how to upload it, and get it on the site, so there might be some random videos between now and the time I leave. But I hope to get the kinks worked out before embarking to Utah.

This is going to be fun(ny).

No comments:

Post a Comment