Friday, July 17

If it's not one thing...

Well, bad things come in pairs.

1. After work today, I peered under my car, and found a few drops of oil beneath the oil pan. So it looks like something didn't seal correctly (or some sealant was rubbed off when I mounted the oil pan). Boo...I'll just do an external patch from the source since it's leaking at about a drop per two hours. It could be one of the bolts as well, which is understandable.

2. My alternator/water pump (serpentine) belt snapped. Double boo! Hopefully it was just a freak accident, and not because of a frozen alternator or water pump. If my alternator seized, no big deal. I'll just replace it. If my water pump seized, I'm going to replace the timing belt at the same time since it's all in the same place. We'll find out when I look at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment